A general question to ask of any therapist- healer:
Who takes care of you when you are dis-eased?
– My answer: I have several people whom I exchange work with. I also have two persons which I can discuss my work with should something uncomfortable arise. I often head into Forest or Sacred Sauna and ask what to do/whom to go to when the need arises.
The right answer is that there is someone they go too – in this reality! Perhaps a peer group, exchange group.
Do you cooperate with health centre and private physicians to help their patients?
Do you cooperate with psychotherapists, social workers, trauma counsellors, nurses, etc.?
In both cases the person for the care needs to be in the know and accept that shamanic healing work will be done on them. At least one f2f needs to take place before doing such work.
Do you charge for your services?
– Yes. I ask for payment exchange based on how you feel this is of value to your LIFE. If you earn what a psychotherapist earns per hour, I too expect the same confidence. Suggested is 100,00 € for session and follow-up session. If you are low-income we may be able to arrange something.
– Shamanic healing sessions are one full session and a follow-up, minimum.
– Shamanic counselling is minimum of 6 sessions.
– Breathwork session is ten sessions price.
– Ceremonies and Rituals have a negotiable price.
– Lectures and presentations vary in fee also.
– Workshops prices vary on venue and responsibilities.
– All travel expenses must be covered.
If this is a spiritual gift, how can I charge for this gift?
– Because when people began coming to me for healing I went and discussed with my Spirit Helpers. They said back in 1994 or so – people give what they think it is worth in their LIFE.”
– I have charged a base rate while working in Tallinn. However that is going to change.
– I am not charging for the time and effort I have put in over the years for I cannot think in that manner. I am asking for money payment because you are most likely going to leave the area I live. You most likely will not be around to keep me supplied in basic necessities and then some. Traditionally, the shaman lived within a community of people- some relatives too. They made sure her needs were cared for while she cared for their needs. I have loans, electricity, insurances to pay which require money.
How long do sessions last?
– Between 2 hrs – all day or night.
What is best way to contact you?
– There isn’t. Best is to stick to one form of messaging and recommend emailing. I have lived on Siberian time. I do my best to respond as soon as I can.
– Phone calls: I only have mobile and facetime. Email please.
Where do you see people?
– I work on people at the moment in Espoo, Kuitinmäki as well as North Karelia at my private home. North Karelia is where I do Sacred Sauna and healing ceremonies. I can do house calls on a needs basis.
– Skype sessions I can do depending on reason.
– Long-distance healing / ceremonies are possible depending on reason.
– I prefer the traditional way: You Be Present.
How do I reimburse you?
– When we agree on meeting and session I will send you payment details for bank transfer. I do not accept credit cards or checks. Paypal is only if you really are unable to do a bank transfer (you live in North America!).
If it is not in the FAQs, send me an email.