Gathering for a Quest
Teachings With Annie Spencer and
when we finally quest.
- Learning to work within an oral tradition.
- Polishing our intention.
- Learning to read the signs that nature sends us.
- Deepening our connection with the natural world.
- Learning basic Native American Medicine Wheel teachings.
- Learning to make prayer ties.
- Tuvan and Finnish practices for daily interaction with the Land and Spirit.
- Tuvan and Finnish stories about living in right relationship with Land and community.
- Exploring the ancient stories and customs of our own lands.
- Finding our voice. How can we raise our voice in song to the Spirits, to the land and to the wind
- Learning the language of prayer and gratitude so that we might have words fit for the sacred.
- Making a day walk and later a night walk and telling our story in preparation for the quest.
The red thread running through all these teachings will be our final goal: next summer’s vision quest. We hope that by the time you go out to quest you will have developed a range of skills and increased your sensitivity to the natural world so that you may have a deeper quest. These practices of course will enrich your life in general.
To book and for further information, contact:
|Christiana Aro-Harle||Annie Spencer|
ANNIE SPENCER, a ceremonialist and workshop leader with an Oxford MA and a diploma in Humanistic Psychology, has been running groups and trainings for nearly forty years. Having been apprenticed in a Native American tradition and studied Guatemalan Mayan teachings, Annie weaves these with the traditions of her land. As a teacher, Annie opens pathways for others – illuminating their life’s journeys. Her primary interest is the renewal of ancient ceremonial forms for creating a path of beauty upon Grandmother Earth.
CHRISTIANA ARO-HARLE, a shamanic healer, holds degrees as a Music Therapist, Breathwork Therapist, Beekeeper with a diploma in Women’s Consciousness, as well as a shamanic drum-birther in Finland. She has been working in the field of shamanic healing for over thirty years. Her path is woven with Land and Song, through Tuvan shamanic initiation with deepening paths into the Spirit of Song. Christiana is passionate about supporting and guiding people to find their path, heal, remember and reconnect with Mother Earth and all Beings.